Tuesday 6 April 2010

Go, go, go again, and on to Westminster!


Geoffrey Wooollard 4 South East Cambridgeshire 

My official independent campaign has been going for more than nine weeks and, following the Prime Minister's anticipated announcement today, it's going to be go, go, go again, and on to Westminster. 

All of the canvassing results to date are very positive and people are very encouraging and thinking and talking independently. The major political parties are in for a huge shock.

This contest is wide open. You have my word for it.

I am aiming and working to win as an INDEPENDENT in South East Cambridgeshire. I am in the Cromwellian tradition of independence.

I shall be on the road up until and including Polling Day on the 6th of May and I hope to meet many more people personally in Ely and Soham and all of our villages. Look out for my decorated car and for my independent leaflets. If we haven't yet met personally, there are 30 more days to go and we may still meet. Or we may meet again. In any event, please read my leaflets. They contain my line, not a party line.

If you would like to call me on the telephone, ring 01223 861823.

If you are on the internet and would like to write to me, my E-mail address is as follows: GW5438@aol.com

All of my YouTube presentations may be found at http://www.youtube.com/user/FENBANK

(There have been no less than 1,999 'views' of the above already).

My facebook site is at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=661356928

GEOFFREY WOOLLARD
4 SOUTH EAST CAMBRIDGESHIRE.
Be INDEPENDENT at this GENERAL ELECTION and Vote GEOFFREY WOOLLARD, INDEPENDENT!

No comments: