Sunday 11 April 2010

Sunday ought to be a day of rest for the electors

It appears that the party politicians have been politicking at full blast all day today (Sunday). I am no saint nor am I a strict sabbatarian but I was brought up by my people and by older-style politicians to give the electors a day of rest. That day of rest ought to be Sunday.

Maybe I should add that the the picture (above) of 'The Little Chapel in The Fen' was taken last Summer after the re-roofing work had been completed. The leaves are not yet on the trees this year, nor is the Virginia creeper in full leaf. But all of our 'daffs' look lovely once again, thanks to Mr David Almond's generosity in 1995. This is not forgotten. We Fen folk tend to look after each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.