Tuesday 20 April 2010

I guess it's a first time ever in a General Election

I am running a risk and I guess it's a first time ever in any case, but I am including on my blog the link to a video done at Ely (I recognise the scenes and some of the ducks) for and of my principal opponent, Mr James Paice, Conservative. Here is the link.

http://www.re-electjimpaice.co.uk/jimtv/

There is an amusing aspect to this. Mr Paice is 61 and I am 72. I have been taken for his younger brother. Here (below) is a recent picture of me at Little Wilbraham. See what you think.

There is a less amusing aspect to it.

Mr Paice has said that, if re-elected, he will vote for repeal of the Hunting Act 2004.

This means that the so-called 'sports' of hare coursing and fox hunting, banned by the Hunting Act 2004, will be 'un-banned.'





Mr Paice is mistaken if he believes that the electors of South East Cambridgeshire want this.

I know.

I have asked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.