Wednesday 14 April 2010

Get on to Mr Michael Williamson, County Councillor

Waterbeach itself and its people were very interesting and very supportive and I witnessed for the first time the results of the work of Royal Mail in getting my election leaflets out. The system works, and I have seen the proof. Moreover, some of the people whom I met had already read the leaflets. This is good.

What was not good was the sight, in Winfold Road, of a large number of potholes, as below. (The shadow from the right of the picture is that of a street light).

I respectfully suggest that the residents and users of Winfold Road get on to Mr Michael Williamson, their County Councillor. It's his job to see to the potholes in Waterbeach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.