Thursday 1 April 2010

Mahatma Gandhi's motto - my Youtube presentations

I have been asked some questions by the Cambridge News. Among the questions was, "Do you have a motto? If so what is it?" I replied in the affirmative and explained that the one in my mind is attributed to Mahatma Gandhi, "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

I certainly continue to learn and, whilst I knew nothing about producing Youtube presentations six months ago, thanks to tips from a campaigning friend and a little learning and self-help, I have managed to put together a selection.

Believe it or not, my main one, entitled, "Geoffrey Woollard 4 South East Cambridgeshire," has today had its 1,000th view. I'm amazed and, whilst Youtube isn't actual votes, the main presentation proves that there is a lot of interest out there. If you haven't had a peek already, the link to all five is here -

http://www.youtube.com/user/FENBANK

Further, if you fancy having a little private fun, try looking for Youtube presentations from the other candidates for South East Cambridgeshire.

There are some - presentations, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.