Wednesday 24 February 2010

Ten 'thank you' letters went out from here today

Ten 'thank you' letters went out from here today. They are self-explanatory.

CHAPEL FARM,
RIVER BANK,
Nr. UPWARE,
ELY,
CAMBRIDGESHIRE. CB7 5YJ.
Telephone: 01223-861823.
E-mail: GW5438@aol.com

24th February, 2010

Dear ******

I am both grateful and honoured that you should have seen fit to sign my Nomination Paper for the up-coming General Election in South East Cambridgeshire. The Paper was checked by East Cambridgeshire District Council yesterday and found to be 100% OK.

We don't know the actual date of the election yet, but I can assure you that before the campaign, during the campaign and after the campaign, I will do my utmost to ensure that the confidence that you have so generously placed in me will be fully justified.

In the event of my winning, I hope very much that I shall continue to be your friend and that you shall continue to be mine.

With kindest regards and so many thanks again,

Yours ever,

Geoffrey Woollard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.