Tuesday 23 February 2010

The nightmare didn't come true

I have a nightmare. It is induced by the memory of what happened at a County Council election several years back. My Nomination Paper was all filled in with the required ten signatures. It was delivered to the District Council's offices. It was found to have an error in it. The error was mine. I had to get the whole thing done again.

I had the nightmare again recently regarding the General Election Nomination Paper. Mine for this election was all filled in with the required ten signatures yesterday. I delivered it for checking purposes to the District Council's offices today. Two very helpful lady officers checked it. It was found to be perfect. The nightmare didn't come true. There will be no more nightmares on this score. I thank the ladies.

Here is a picture of East Cambridgeshire District Council's offices at Ely. (The Cathedral is in the background).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.