Thursday 27 May 2010

What is the bloody point of this bloody 'mission'?


I have campaigned - unsuccessfully so far - to bring our boys home from Afghanistan. I ask again, 'What is the bloody point of this bloody 'mission'?'

I ask again today because yet another British death is reported today, the total of British deaths now being 288.

Go to the link below for the report from the BBC -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/8707836.stm

If I felt that something useful was being achieved, I would give up on my campaign, but most folk realise that where the British Empire failed and the Soviet Empire failed, the NATO 'empire' has also failed. This is our Vietnam. Our 'emperors' have no clothes.

Post Script (28/5/2010): The dead British soldier has been named as Gunner Zak Cusack. He is pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.