Wednesday 19 May 2010

I told the truth to the electors of South East Cambridgeshire, but they didn't believe me -

The Daily Mail contains a real 'shocker' today, but it hasn't shocked me. I told the truth to the electors of South East Cambridgeshire, but they didn't believe me.

The Daily Mail headline is -

"Tories plan to scrap foxhunting ban ... with Lib Dems facing split over free vote"

- and the 'shocking' article is to be found at -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279562/Tories-plan-scrap-foxhunting-ban--Lib-Dems-facing-split-free-vote.html

The Daily Mail permits on-line comments and I have commented as follows:

"I stood as an Independent and opposed Mr Paice at the election in South East Cambridgeshire partly because of his known pro-hunting opinions and plans. Now he is 'Minister for Hunting and Shooting.' I do not believe that most of his Tory supporters or most of those who voted for him believed that it would come to this. I am appalled. As one of my best and most loyal supporters has just said, 'It's a a pity that Labour didn't get back in.' I tend to agree."







Here is the 'Minister for Hunting and Shooting.'







Shame on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.